- Updated On:
- 10 December 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
Design your own peaceful rural lifestyle with majestic river and valley views within reach of the national capital.
Tucked quietly away close to Yass (approx. 22 km) and Canberra CBD (Approx. 80 km) sits a unique pocket of unspoilt rural beauty. This rare parcel of land boasts stunning views overlooking the iconic Murrumbidgee River as it meanders out beneath the Brindabellas and into the famous Lake Burrinjuck.
The spacious 54 Ha (130 acres) property offers the perfect opportunity for those wanting to build their forever home or rural getaway with multiple dwelling sites available for a second house to be built (STCA) in addition to the existing weatherboard homestead. The generous acreage has two dams and a bore which could support a range of supplementary income streams including livestock, accommodation, or leasing/agistment to neighbouring farms.
In addition to its resplendent vistas, the land is steeped in history. Hume and Hovell first crossed the Murrumbidgee River just a few km’s away and the property is nestled in rolling valleys of ancient limestone famous for its prehistoric fossils.
– Old character-filled weatherboard Fifeshire Homestead ripe for renovation – a blank canvas to bring your dream country cottage to life.
– Licensed underground bore for stock and domestic – approx. 150 gal/hour
– Two dams – approx. 1.5 ML in total
– Duel dwelling entitlement (SCTA)
– Carrying capacity of 12-20 breeding cows or approx. 250 weathers
– Zone RU-1
– Two paddocks
– Three bay machinery shed
– Two electricity poles on the farm.
– Burrinjuck dam is full of Murray Cod, Yellow Belly and Red Fin and is a perfect place to enjoy your favourite water sports with family and friends.
For sale by tender. Tenders to be submitted in writing by COB Thursday 22 October 2020. Please contact the selling agent for more information.
*All efforts have been made to make sure this information is correct; however you should make your own enquires and rely on them.